Jan 2015 PALE Project best of show winner is Nick Barrett with a non-Saison. Congratulations!
Start the 2015 off with our next PALE meeting at Hopvine Brewing Company at 7pm.
- One Four Pack of 2014 Bourbon County
- CBW Gift Card
- Hopvine is donating a growler ($5 value) and a $20 gift card for the raffle.
- Other items TBD!
PALE project reboot – bring your best beer this month for the Best of Show – entries must be in prior to 7pm! See the PALE Project page for more details.
Malt extract comparison and tasting, by Jamnes
Come a bit early and support our host and have some dinner and craft beer before the meeting.
Come ring in the holidays with your PALE friends and, Santa’s favorite – BEER!
When: December 13th @ 6 pm
Where: Grande Park Clubhouse – Map to the clubhouse can be found here – http://bit.ly/1En7zC8
UPDATE – We have had generous beer donations from Hopvine and Polyanna to compliment our party.
Hopvine – Oaty Stout
Polyanna – Behind Abby Doors
Be sure to sign up and not miss out on this event.
- Cost is $10/person.
- First 60 people to register get a super-festive 2014 PALE Winter Party glass!
- Payment can be made via PayPal at Treasurer@palebrewers.org
- Be sure to include the name(s) of who’s attending in the comments section of the PayPal payment.
*** IMPORTANT: This is a pot luck and bottle share party. Please answer the poll in the comments section of the evite with what type of dish you’ll be bringing.
- Main dish
For the bottle share, please visit the Google spreadsheet (ask for details)
Questions? Please send to email@example.com