- PALE Project Judging – Future Updates to PALE Project Competition
- In order to increase the amount of entrants into the PALE PROJECT, we have made some slight changes to this competition going forward. Details will be sent via email and posted on the PALE Facebook page after the January meeting about the future of PALE Project.
- Raffle this month
- PALE 2018 Financial Review
- Upcoming Events
- Other News and Notes:
- Congrats to PALE member, Tony Daniels … Congratulations again to Tony Daniels on winning Best Bridge Brew at Brew at the Bridge. Tony’s Belgian Strong, Devil’s in the Details was just tapped at Oswego Brewing Company. Get to OBC and check out this beer, it’s fantastic.
- Events Updates
- PALE Off Flavor Training – A huge thank you to Rob Ruiz for organizing and executing the PALE Off-Flavors event at Werk Force Brewing Co.
- PALE Holiday Party – Thanks to everyone who attended!
- If you are in good standing with the club and have not received your complementary bottle of our club beer, Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, let the board know. There are more bottles in our possession for $5.00 a bottle.
- February PALE Meeting – 2/7/2019 at Werk Force Brewing Co.
Our next meeting will be at Nevins April 5th at 7 PM. Judging for the PALE project will be held prior to the meeting and we will be conducting a raffle.
Matt Del Fiacco a contributor of Brulosophy, will be attending our next PALE meeting at Nevins on Feb 1st.
He will be conducting a triangle test and talking about the cool things Marshall and the boys at Brulosophy are up to these days.